ELECTROMAGNETIC DETECTION OF PLASTIC PIPES
In the electromagnetical detection of plastic pipes, a parachute is inserted under pressure into the pipe using a tapping clamp. With the help of the flow movement the parachute unfolds and pulls a locating steel cable including a special device through the pipe. After reaching the desired flushing length, the parachute is folded down and can be completely removed in the normal operating condition of the line after the location measurement (position and depth) has been carried out.
EASYLOC PIPELINE DETECTION SYSTEM
Fast and simple verification of piping or wiring plans. Due to the simplified location of the piping or wiring, expensive damage can be avoided.
The system is suitable for all civil and underground engineering, road construction, communities, horticultural- and landscaping businesses, in fact all professionals who require accurate, quick and easy detection and inspection of concealed piping, cabeling and other metal systems.
- prepare your construction work – quickly and safely
- avoid damage to cable lines and expensive delays
- safe and simple calibration of your lines
- intuitive user guidance
- automatically depth measuring at the push of a button, without an emitter
- 33 kHz – therefore the system is compatible with other locating systems
- big display including an easy menu based operating system
FM 9800 XT – SYSTEM
Pipeline locating system, which includes a standard error system.
Ideal for quick, easy and accurate location of cables and all metallic lines.
The vLocPro locating system allows quick and precise location. The large color display is easy to read also in case of strong sunlight and provides all important information at a glance. The operation of the entire location system is intuitive to learn for inexperienced users and requires little training effort.
A wide frequency spectrum – compatible with all conventional location systems on the market – offers the possibility to choose the optimal frequency for each task and to optimize the positioning results.
- optimal, precise and rapid location of buried infrastructure
- very fast and accurate depth measurements at a push of a button
- tireless work light receiver ( | Large frequency range for optimal positioning under all conditions
- bright, brilliant color LCD Display
- expandable for sheath fault location