HYP HYDRANT INSPECTION
HYP – service and equipment
for hydrant inspection required by law.
HYP supplies indication of quantity of available extinguishing water, a visual status report, tests the valves’ operability and thus ensures that the necessary quantities of water are available in case of fire.
• determination of the amount of extinguishing water provided
• information for the fire department
• compliance with legal requirements
• proof of authorities
• test protocol
• SAFETY for the operator
- extinguishing water volumes l/min
- static and flow pressure determination
- temperature and turbidity measurement
over the entire test process
- calibrated measuring instruments
- positioning by GPS
- test report incl. image in PDF format for printing
- location representation in GIS
- test badge
- temperature and turbidity profile of the entire network
- identification of potential contamination sources
The HYP test report includes all required values of each hydrant ensuring operability in a case of emergency. Data export to existing digital pipeline maps is an additional feature available. The HYP administration software is the ideal tool for the organisation, management and maintenance of fire hydrants as well as for the effective development of fire fighting plans.